Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why I Write

Everyone has their own reasons for writing. Some have a story in them so they write a book. Some write a blog because they are really passionate about a certain topic. I, I write to be heard. I thought about this for a few months and the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. It started off with a little bubble in my head while I was writing my third book (the first one that I will publish later this month hopefully). I asked myself why and that was what I came up with. Yes, I do have several other book ideas brewing inside of me, growing darker by the hour, but the real reason I write, is to be heard. 
Normally when I am speaking to someone, they will cut me off, and normally (not going to lie) I let them. It is frustrating but I do. Well, no one can cut me off when I'm writing. When I'm writing, I'm in a world all my own. The characters become friends telling me about their days as I they lead me on their adventure. This blog is mainly to clear my head (and I thank you for reading and helping me stay sane). My head is full of lots of information, some more relevant than other. I like sharing my experiences with you and I hope you enjoy reading them just as much. So thank you. Thank you all that have read my blog and will read my posts in the future and hopefully my novels. I write to be heard, so thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment