Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Awesome Day

Yesterday I had an awesome day. It started out rough as I had to get up early for my morning class but I woke up before the alarm rang in annoyingly so that was a plus. I had yogurt with granola and a cup of tea for breakfast which tasted really good and then off to class with another cup of tea. 
On my way to my class, Criminal Justice, I ran into this guy
Who always tries to hand out pamphlets to help stop animal cruelty with pictures of pigs and chickens in line to be slaughtered. The real thing about him that is funny is the way he says "Help stop animal CRUELty?" with his voice going up and down. 
I arrived in my class early and there was only one other person there who was reading Harry Potter, which I spotted from several rows back without even passing her and we had a long talk about how totally awesome Harry Potter is and she has a remote control wand for her TV and another one that turns on a candle. 
During class which was easy I got a phone call and didn't answer it, because for one, I was in class and two, it was a restricted call so I thought it was a telemarketer or something. 
On the way to my German class (after lunch) I remembered the message the 'restricted' person left and listened to it. Turned out to be from the Milwaukee ATF about a speaker coming out to speak to a club I belong to, the Criminal Justice Student Association (CJSA). (Side note that makes it so much funnier: I emailed the ATF thinking that would be easier on their part. They sent back an email with a phone number that turned out to be to headquarters in DC. The guy that answered headed me in the right direction finally ending up in the Milwaukee office.)
During German class (where I am learning old German Script) I was the only one who recognized the short hand by putting a line over an 'm' or 'n' to symbolize doubling that letter. Professor said good job to me. That class ended early so I had plenty of time to go and change for kick boxing which kicked my butt and felt so good. 
After kick boxing, came home and showered and then made a perfect egg (the yolk all runny and the white really soft). Ended the night with some reading of Hell House by Richard Matheson which got significantly better after the first 100 pages. 
Hopefully today will be awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment