Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holy Shit

I have one of these days every year, for the past four years a least, where I suddenly actually realize that I am beginning to write my novel tomorrow. Holy shit. 

I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to write about and am aiming for high word count goals this first week, except, that might be a little harder this year. A week from today, Wednesday, I have an exam. No big deal except we don't really know what kind of exam it is going to be, so we have to study everything and anticipate anything. That being said, I'm meeting up with two people on Monday to study. I also have kick boxing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This Friday I was planning on hanging out with a friend and Saturday I work and can only do so much while there, at least I work with awesome people most shifts. Sunday is a Packer game so there goes a good 3 or 4 hours of non writing. Plus I'm a crazy college girl and actually believe in sleeping and eating. I think my goal of getting over the needed word count goal for this first week is very slim, but I'll try my hardest, as I try to do in all aspects of life. 


If you or someone you knows wishes to contribute to a great imaginative cause, you can do so here: http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise?fcid=216976

No comments:

Post a Comment