Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dear Gym Asshole

Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, the dude in the red sweatshirt today.

Background: I was at they gym doing squats with the barbell and looking at the mirror to make sure I go down all the way each time. During one of my first few sets, an asshole decides to use a barbell right in front of me (minded other barbells that weren't in front of me were open) and stays there doing squats of his own, really poorly might I add. Not only was he in front of me when he was doing his squats, but he did really annoying grunts and wasn't even lifting that much to justify grunting. 

The moral of the story is, don't be an asshole at the gym. It's simple. When someone is using the mirror and you have other options on where to stand, stand elsewhere! 

5 comments:

  1. Why didn't you just ask him nicely to move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The point is that you shouldn't have to ask people to move from your mirror space and that it's common sense.

      Delete
  2. Should have just casually walked up to him and slapped him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he had a nice ass, I might have, but he didn't.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete