Friday, September 27, 2013

What's Your Quirk?

Everyone I know has a weird little quirk when it comes to working out. Some stare themselves down in the mirror, some look really pissed off while lifting, while others go in pairs or groups to the gym and everyone stands around one person while that person is lifting.

My quirk you ask? Well I have several. 

I always do 100 reps on each machine I use. I typically always do 4 sets of 25 and take a water break after my 3rd set. Sometimes I'll do more, but 100 is my minimum. 

When I'm not feeling the workout, I usually dedicate it to someone who is in the military and that pushes me harder. 



My final quirk, is music. When I'm lifting, I can't stand listening to my iPod just because the cord gets in the way, but when I do cardio, I will sing along to all of the songs...sometimes out loud.

Whatever your workout quirk is, don't worry about it, just keep lifting!



No comments:

Post a Comment