Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Guitar

Yesterday Christina, my sister, came in from having lunch outside because it was a beautiful day. She came up to me and said there was a guitar by the garbage room. I didn't believe her and thought it was a lame attempt to get me to take the garbage out (and it worked). I threw the garbage out and sure enough, there was a guitar sitting there. It was a decent condition, missing a string but no big deal (and majorly out of tune) but otherwise really good. 
Only thing was, it was kind of boring looking (I prefer electric guitar but that's just me). So what do I do, I grab a permanent marker and go to town on it. First I drew the Aerosmith logo
Then I added Led Zeppelin (with each band member's logo)
And pretty soon the guitar was getting covered in band logos.
100 points to who ever can name all of the bands on here. (remember, the points don't matter, just like having an umbrella in a tsunami)


No comments:

Post a Comment